Fare-Free Zones (FFZs)
UPDATE: ALL BUS FARES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED THRU THE END OF JUNE 2022.
Many TVT bus routes allow for fare-free rides within the defined Fare-Free Zones:
In Addison Region
- Bristol, Villa Road@Route 17 to the East, Hewitt Road to the South, Shaws Plaza to the West and Bristol Works on Munsill Avenue to the North
- Middlebury, the footprint of the Middlebury Shuttle route plus Bridge School on Exchange Street to the North, Neat Repeats to the South and Lindale Circle on Route 116 to the East.
- Vergennes, Aubuchon Hardware on Monkton Road to the North, New Haven Road@Route 7 to the South and Collins Aerospace on Panton Road to the West.
In Orange/N. Windsor Region
- 89er: Downtown White River Junction, Hanover and Lebanon
- 89er North: Downtown Montpelier and Barre
- River Route: Downtown White River Junction, Hanover and Lebanon
- Randolph Circulator: Fare Free Route
- Bradford Circulator: Entire route