89er South AM #3 will not provide service to Stockbridge / Rochester stops on Friday, July 23rd. The route will begin at the Exit 3 Park & Ride at 7:46 AM
89er South PM #1 will not operate on Friday, July 23rd, please use PM #2.
MSB reduced frequency effective July 9
Effective Friday, July 9 MSB service will be curtailed
The neighborhood loops (College > Marbleworks > Shaw’s > Hospital) will be operating on the hour, instead of the 1/2 hour. This change is expected to remain in place all summer. No change to Hannaford schedule.
South Royalton by Request
South Royalton Park & Ride stop is available on 89’er South by request on Morning Routes #1 & #2 and PM Routes #2 & #3
Chelsea Extension Suspension
Effective Monday, March 15, the Chelsea Extension on the 89er South Route will be suspended until further notice.
Masks are still required
- 116 Commuter
- 2nd Friday Shopper
- 89er North
- All Routes
- Bradford Area Circulator
- Burlington Link
- Chelsea Route
- Hancock Route
- Middlebury Shuttle
- Randolph Area Circulator
- Randolph Shopper
- River Route
- Rutland Connector
- Saturday Shopper
- Snow Bowl Shuttle
- Thetford Connector
- Tri-Town Shuttle
- Woodstock Route
To protect the public, and by federal law, masks are still required on transit per the following guidance.
Acceptable per CDC :
- Cloth or disposable face covering with at least two tightly woven layers
- Completely covers the wearer’s nose and mouth
- Fits snugly against the sides of the face without gaps
- Secured to the head with ties, ear loops, or elastic bands
- While not preferred, gaiters may be worn if made of two layers of fabric or can be folded over to make two layers and fit per above guidance
NOT acceptable per CDC and new Order:
- Loosely woven mask, such as knitted
- Mask worn in way that does not cover both mouth and nose
- Face shields or goggles (unless also worn with an acceptable facemask)
- Scarves, ski masks, balaclavas or bandanas
- Shirt or sweater collars pulled up over the mouth and nose
Additional safety measures can be found on TVT’s COVID-19 Response Page
Thetford Connector Schedule
As of Monday, June 28, the Thetford Connector route will be inactive until further notice.
Shopper Service Updates
Berlin Shopper suspended due to COVID-19
Saturday Shopper re-routed to Berlin – call 728-3773 for details.
Woodstock Shopper re-routed to Rutland – call 728-3773 for details.
2nd Friday Shopper suspended due to COVID-19.
89 North Schedule
89er North AM #1 and PM #1 are currently running on schedule.
89er North AM #2 and PM #2 are temporarily suspended due to COVID-19
River Route Schedule Change
Effective Friday May 21:
River Route AM #3 and PM #2 will not run until further notice. Please use another River Route service to meet your commuting needs and thank you for riding with TVT!
The Snow Bowl Shuttle’s Off-Peak schedule is currently running Monday-Friday.
The Off-Peak schedule will suspend for the summer after June 11, 2021.