Career Opportunities at Tri-Valley Transit
$1,000 SIGNING BONUS FOR NEW EMPLOYEES AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF 90 DAY PROBATIONARY PERIOD!!
Tri-Valley Transit is an AA/EO employer – click here for our EEO Policy Statement.
We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service.
To apply for employment with TVT, please download and complete our Application for Employment.
FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME BUS DRIVER – BRADFORD AREA
FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME BUS DRIVER – RANDOLPH AREA
FULL TIME BUS DRIVER – MIDDLEBURY
GET BEHIND THE WHEEL OF A GREAT CAREER
Are you a people person? Do you enjoy driving? Want to do meaningful work that supports our community & environment? Come join our team as a Driver!
- $1,000 Signing Bonus!
- PAID training for CDL license!
PLUS Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits!
- Minimum starting wage of $22 per hour; actual pay based on experience
- Annual raises
- 25 paid days off starting (Holidays & PTO)
- Health insurance for the employee + funds towards deductible (HRA plan)
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Long & short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Access to low-cost dental and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Part-time employees receive a modified benefits package.
Call 802-388-2287 to schedule a phone interview or submit an application to email@example.com or at https://www.trivalleytransit.org/job-openings
TVT is an AA/EO Employer
COMMUNITY RIDES DRIVERS
Do you have a little spare time and a safe vehicle? You can improve the life of a homebound senior, disabled adult or other vulnerable neighbor by driving them to access medical appointments, food and other basic necessities. You tell us how much or little time you are able to devote and we’ll handle all the logistics.
Community Rides Driver Benefits
As a Community Rides driver for TVT you give your time but receive many benefits in return:
- Reimbursement at the federal mileage rate for all miles driven, including to and from your home (does not affect social security or disability income)
- Additional liability insurance coverage over and above your vehicle insurance
- Medical insurance coverage if you are accidentally injured outside of your vehicle
- Access to free driver training courses and potential vehicle insurance discounts
You will meet new people and feel good about making a real difference! Both our clients and our volunteers report that they highly value the personal interactions they have made through this program.
To get started as a Dial-a-Ride Volunteer Driver please download our Application Packet or call 802-728-3773 in Orange/N. Windsor Region or 802-388-2287 in the Addison Region.