I-91 Expansion & Stuff-the-Bus Kickoff
I-91 Corridor Service Expansion & Stuff-The-Bus Kickoff
Stagecoach is expanding services on the I-91 Corridor to better meet the transportation needs of the community.
The community is invited to the Service Expansion Celebration on Thursday, November 5th from 4pm-7pm at Denny Park in Downtown Bradford. This celebration will also be the kick-off to our 3 day Stuff-the-Bus Event to support the Bradford, Newbury, Wells River, and Fairlee Food Shelves. Our bus will collect nonperishable items for the Stuff the Bus food drive on the following dates and locations:
- Thursday, November 5th from 4pm-7pm at:
- Denny Park in Bradford during the I-91 Corridor Service Expansion Celebration
- Friday, November 6th from 5pm-9pm at:
- Bradford’s Midnight Madness Event
- Saturday, November 7th from 8am to 8pm at:
- Hannaford in Bradford *live broadcast*raffles*giveaways*
Improvements to the existing River Route Service, which provides access to employment, shopping, and other services in White River Junction, and Hanover-Lebanon NH, include:
- Provides More Trips for Everyone: Late morning and mid-day trips have been added to provide more access for everyone.
- Provides New Service to Centerra Business Park: Trips to operate via Centerra Parkway across NH 120 from the DHMC campus to accommodate requests from current riders.
- Reverse Commute Service: Adds AM northbound and PM southbound trips to the timetable to provide customers with more travel opportunities.
- Provides More Trips to VA Medical Center: Daily service to VA Medical Center increases to eight trips (presently two trips).
- Simplifies Routing: All trips to follow a common alignment that is consistent with market demand and minimizing onboard travel times for most customers.
Concurrently, Stagecoach will launch The Circulator, a new deviated fixed-route service, which will run Monday-Friday between 8:30 and 3:15 providing local service to Bradford, Newbury, Wells River, and Woodsville. The Circulator will:
- Creates: New consistent, local service for the community.
- Expands: Senior citizens and people with disabilities will have more access to essential trips to the grocery store, pharmacy and personal trips in addition to those presently made to the Senior Center and Upper Valley Services.
- Connects: Anyone can use this service to connect with the River Route for access to the Upper Valley and beyond.